• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Its amazing what people do for an install! Who would have the guts to do this?

davecich

Another Vanguard install!

Attachments

• Printer 1.jpg
    Printer 1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 137

rjssigns

Wow and why? Two perfectly good forklifts. No reason in the world to do dumb stuff like that.

Next thing they'll be calling the mfg and whining their flatbed prints like poo. Good way to "rack" equipment and kill factory alignment.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I guess it was thought to be a better idea to come in through the window, rather than cut a hole in the wall to fit it in. :ROFLMAO:

rjssigns

Just noticed to OP's name then realized he runs Vanguard. Not sure if he's braggin' or complainin'. At any rate it's not something I'd post.

That pic has OSHA recordable all over it.:covereyes:

If you don't have the equipment or knowledge to do it safely hire a rigging company.

2B

I don't think it is missing any supports I think the lift truck forks have raised it

correct, the fork lift has the machine lifted.

one would think that a building like this with a minimum of 2 fork lifts would have a big enough door to get the printer through.
Either way, when it comes down to it the end justify the means.

davecich

a little more info

All,

This is a professional rigger putting it into a second floor room. Its a 250 million dollar manufacture. I wasn't bragging, I had just never seen anything like it until the techs sent me pictures. Thought would share.

Dave

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I guess it could happen like that. Wherever they're at, look at how the block is stacked. They're not interlocked. Doesn't look like anything goes according to codes in that place.......)))))

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Looks like a committee in full session.

And...what the heck is that heart shape on the lead man's bum?

JB

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
butt starer!

Not really, I am extremely judgmental about how my employees look. And from the looks of things, I would have sent them all home for another chance to get it right. Un-tucked shirts are my biggest pet peeve. But from the look of their work, it might be futile to expect any more than what's displayed.

Fast food joints are becoming the worst, except for Culvers, Wendys and Chik-Fil-A. They know how to dress 'em right.

JB