• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's Back!!!!!

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
Welcome back Signs101, thanks for all the hard work. I had a similar issue about two months ago and know how much "fun" it can be. I know that I don't post that often but I check it every day and it was definitely odd not being able to.

Speedsterbeast

Appreciate all the hard work over at the Signs 101 headquarters. Had to drink my coffee reading news and weather and stuff for the last few days. It was awful

niksagkram

Great to have you back! Missed checking in everyday. I even tried going to SignForums International, but there was less activity there than there was here, even WITH the site down!! :omg: I submitted a question there two days ago, no response yet. I submitted the same question here... got a response in less than 5 mins!

WTG Fred and gang!! :rock-n-roll:

Can you hear me now? Good! In all seriousness, I did miss interacting on this site and it's nice to be back. I did notice the Merchant Member link wasn't working for me, but I'm sure it will take some time to be back on all cylinders.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Testing...

I guess we can't post photos?

Try it now.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Louie Sitting Pretty Enhanced.jpg
    Louie Sitting Pretty Enhanced.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 105