• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's Been Awhile...

cptcorn

adad
Hey All!

It's been awhile since I've posted much of anything. I've been super busy at our shop and doing random other things outside of shop life. I'm still trying to get caught up on whats been going on here.

I also want to make a shameless plug for Mike over at Merritt. We did a nice 12,000+ sq ft job earlier this year and they took care of all the printing and finishing without any problems. Awesome!

A

Last edited:

Rodi

Always good to see my friend CPTCORN, even if we fight like cousins and can only agree on Psycho Rockabilly!

cptcorn

adad
Glad to hear you've been busy!
What is this "outside of shop life" you speak of?

All kinds of stuff... good thing is all positive *crosses fingers*... Mainly Motorsports photography, still photography, misc other things.

btw these photos are of a member here... I wont say who to save face. Don't want to embarrass him... Hahaha

The Miss and I pushed our wedding back because we've been too busy with work/school/work/work/work which isn't a big deal to us... we'll get there. I've gotten a few PMs from friends on here asking whats been up. I'm trying to make time to post more ramblings to get people like Rodi riled up more, since I feel nobody is picking up the slack in that dept. :toasting:

Attachments

• 0yy6V.jpg
    0yy6V.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 11Y8u.jpg
    11Y8u.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 58
  • HjOws.jpg
    HjOws.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Pk6DP.jpg
    Pk6DP.jpg