• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's been real.........

GWSigns

.....interesting, entertaining, and informative being able to read the posts and learn about what was a new line of business for me to be a part of.

I found out today the management folks decided our operation is no longer going to be servicing the public, only Goodwill. The key component in this decision is jobs were cut (mine) and revamped (our designer).

They did give me another job in the company, praise God!

As of Mondy the 20th, I will be Office Adminstrator for a Career Solutions office here in Nashville. That is a temporary position until I can get into the Youth Services Training program helping young adults and teens learn job skills, life skills, and over all how to be successful in building their careers and lives.

I am going to miss some of the posts, not miss some, and may still cruise in from time to time to see what is h appening.

Wishing everyone the best and brightest of futures.....I feel like one of those cars with the changing color paint, daddy always said I was a chameleon :cool:

MikePro

:rock-n-roll:bad news is always easier to take with a heathy dose of the 'good stuff!
best of luck with the big change! :toasting:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm very glad to see they kept you on. I guess that's why you've been taking those psych courses, huh ??

Anyway, pop in from time to time and say hello.

Good luck in your new position. :thumb:

GWSigns

Thanks all!

and Gino, yes, it is why I have been taking the psych courses - that department is not an easy one to get into, but once you get in the door, the opportunities for continued employment and growth are fantastic!