• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's finally the weekend!

Stacey K

I like making signs
Yippee! It's been an EXHAUSTING last couple of weeks. Our high school football team, which my son is on, went to state and I had a HUGE order for shirts with custom names/numbers last week. I had 8 extra people help me last Tuesday to complete them in time for the game. Of course then a person gets behind on other work. It was GREAT exposure for me, I had an additional 60 people stop in and they were able to see all the products I provide. This week I think every customer I have stopped in - just to chit chat. I'm peopled-out and need a break from smiling and being friendly. I love my customers and love being busy but I am so grateful for a 4 day weekend!!! I might put my phone in a bag of sand and bury it in the backyard until Monday. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and is able to relax a bit!

myront

CorelDRAW is best
... Our high school football team, which my son is on, went to state...

Awesome! Our local High School, from which my wife and 4 of our 5 sons graduated from, got knocked out of regionals last Friday night. They went to State in 2015.
I, too, am looking forward to some down time. My co-hort and only other designer had knee surgery last week which left me to cover all. My down time will be spent cooking, cleaning, organizing, repairing and....beer drinking

Stacey K

I like making signs
Awesome! Our local High School, from which my wife and 4 of our 5 sons graduated from, got knocked out of regionals last Friday night. They went to State in 2015.
I, too, am looking forward to some down time. My co-hort and only other designer had knee surgery last week which left me to cover all. My down time will be spent cooking, cleaning, organizing, repairing and....beer drinking
Ugh, sucks about regionals! We lost and it was NOT pretty LOL I will be doing the EXACT same thing you will be doing this weekend - including the beer drinking! LOL