• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's Here!

kylebrk

324271_10101152984716318_13710965_64402229_140819573_o.jpg

The brand new HP L26500 is at its new home! Thanks BigFish

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Right On glad it got there! I am sending out all the product today maybe tomorrow at the latest, your gonna love it!

kylebrk

Its finally set up. The speed is not what I hoped for. The quality is out of this world. Huge step up for my shop. Won't lie, a little dissapointed overall.

The L26500 has new firmware that my installer from Proveer fought for a day of my day and half training.

He left without showing us much. We've taught ourselves a few things, but we still can't get the double sided printing down. Anyone have any suggestions or tricks?

ProColorGraphics

Its finally set up. The speed is not what I hoped for. The quality is out of this world. Huge step up for my shop. Won't lie, a little dissapointed overall.

The L26500 has new firmware that my installer from Proveer fought for a day of my day and half training.

He left without showing us much. We've taught ourselves a few things, but we still can't get the double sided printing down. Anyone have any suggestions or tricks?

Sounds like you got screwed to me on your install!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Yes I just went through this at the last open house, I will have Anthony talk you through it Monday no problem.

phototec

Question: Did you have to pay extra for the set-up and training or is that included in the purchase price?

:smile:

kylebrk

Josh at proveer is pretty damn good.

Josh was my installer. We actually talked about you Colorado!

BigFish can answer the question about paying extra for the setup. I could still be talked in to returning it and getting an XC-540 at this point.

However, Colorado's enthusiasm is keeping me interested. I have a bunch of crap to print this week. We'll see what's up at the end of the week.

jasonx

Josh was my installer. We actually talked about you Colorado!

BigFish can answer the question about paying extra for the setup. I could still be talked in to returning it and getting an XC-540 at this point.

However, Colorado's enthusiasm is keeping me interested. I have a bunch of crap to print this week. We'll see what's up at the end of the week.

What are you printing? We've just replaced our Roland with two L25500 and find the HP's alot better then the Rolands. If your doing alot of 1 metre prints sure the Roland probably will finish that faster but anything over 5 metres were printing faster on the HP for a like for like quality output.

Not to mention the ink costs are about 50% of those of the Rolands.

How is the gloss level on the 26500 have you seen them compared to the 25500's?

kylebrk

We have been pleased with the overall gloss level.

The only irritation left is profiles for polypropylene and translucent materials. We can't get them figured out and we use them a bunch.

HulkSmash

We have been pleased with the overall gloss level.

The only irritation left is profiles for polypropylene and translucent materials. We can't get them figured out and we use them a bunch.

I had issues with translucent as well. Now i just use my perf setting and it prints fine