• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Its my first day in class

Grasshopper

Hey all,

Cool site! :thumb:

I live and work in the Pacific Northwest doing all kinds of work but have been spending most of my time slingin and slashin vinyl lately. I mostly do installs but am learning a great deal through trial and error. Dont know squat about software or hardware, just trying to master my squeegee, x-acto and roller.

Grasshopper

Replicator

Welcome Grasshopper, and If I see you driving a State Police Cruiser again . . .

I'm gonna make a citizens arrest ! ! !

imaSIGNr

Hello...My wife and I both have family on both sides of the gorge in that area.We're a long way from there now though...

rcook99

Glad to have you on the board. You have alot of reading to do as there is alot of great information here, and if you don't know just ask and you can be guarenteed to get the help you need from all the great people that make up this community.