• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's one of those weeks

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I swear, I get some of the stupidest stuff at times.

This week ... its half of everything that comes across my desk. Like a guy wanting a bible quote that is wrong with hermes boots and a spartan (300 movie, not historical) helmet on with it.

When do I get to say, "that is stupid, stop being stupid" ... because, I'm about at that limit. And it's not even busy season yet.

JBusch260

Ooof, that is stupid... That's one of those "You want what you want, so I want your money and to get you and your project out of the door" kind of things.

P.S. I want to see this when it's finished. Haha

Andy D

Anytime you want if it's your business, unfortunately that's usually the cr@ppy trade off for getting
a paycheck, you can't speak your mind....

Gene@mpls

I think the CANDIDATES have something to do with it- some things do not and should not be spoken out loud. Bad enough when it happens in your head.

decalman

I had a customer ask for that spartan guy once too.
For some reason, it made me wince, and I just wanted him to depart.

( especially when I thought of all the work I would have to go thru to make 8 bucks )