• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's time ..

Team ErgoSoft

... to say >hello everybody or grüezi/ciao/bonjour<.

My team and I work for a Swiss software RIP & color management company called ErgoSoft. I'm sure some of you have heard about our products (PosterPrint, TexPrint, StudioPrint or ColorGPS) which are widely used in the imaging sector of the digital printing industry.

As anybody else who is involved in this business - such as service providers/manufacturers/software & hardware suppliers and freelancers - we like to follow and participate in interesting groups on the web.

Long story short: Greetings from overseas - ch

Andy Brunner
Solutions Manager
ErgoSoft

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Howdy from Texas! I'll never forget being in Switzerland - it's a BEAUTIFUL country. I was in Geneva on a cloudy day and was disappointed I could not see the Alps mountains, until I discovered I wasn't looking high enough. They were sticking up above the clouds. Lausanne was my favorite place there.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from Pennsylvania..................................

You might want to look into becoming a Merchant Member here for your wares.

pinki

Great software !! used it for years, expensive OK but works fine and quick

Greetz from Belgium
Erik