Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's true, you crazy Canadians are too nice!

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Humor and Spoofs' started by Andy D, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Andy D

Andy D Very Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Tags:
    • Hilarious! Hilarious! x 3
  2. Hamster

Hamster Member

Oct 10, 2017
    Russia, Kazan
    most importantly, the robber was wearing a mask so as not to infect anyone

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 1
  3. White Haus

White Haus Formally known as RJPW..........

Apr 6, 2018
    Winnipeg
    Ha! What a dummy. We're not that nice, people have started putting (used) kitty litter in Amazon boxes as a little surprise for thieves. Personally I'd go with bear mace but to each their own.............

• Like Like x 1
  4. ikarasu

ikarasu Very Active Member

Jun 10, 2016
    Port Coquitlam, bc
    I'll just leave this here...

5. bigben

bigben Very Active Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Quebec
    If I was in the US, I would shotgun his face through his windshield. :confused: You can do this in the US? Right?:cool::p:D

6. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Yes, if you own a shotgun, but then you hafta drag up and into your house and prove your life wasn't in danger.
    • For something like that, ya just go out and beat him with a 38" Louisville Slugger, not a Smith & Wesson .38.

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    We aren't really that nice lol I can't figure out how this nimrod got his car stuck on that little pile of snow.... and I love how he tries scooping it out while the car is still in gear...would have been great if it ran him over...

8. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I'm surprised you didn't write a thread about how to get your stuck vehicle..... unstuck.

9. Reveal1

Reveal1 Active Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    I always have trouble interpreting Canadian. So apparently you would load up a shotgun with his face and shoot it through his windshield, Eh? Maybe that's why they are so strict with gun control in Canada.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. bigben

bigben Very Active Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Quebec
    It's just because I'm a french canadian and don't know how to write in english. ;)

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Reveal1

Reveal1 Active Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    That 'splains it. Don't feel bad. My English was once corrected by a Dutchman who also liked to curse. Got my revenge though; after working with him a year, I totally ruined his English by teaching him all our colloquialisms. Now there is a foul-mouthed redneck Dutchman running around out there thinking he fits in..

12. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

The term "shotgun his face" should be universal !

Although to pick and choose, i would go with the Louisville Slugger.

13. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Aww...... you did pretty good out on the range, although we never used my shotguns.

14. Andy D

Andy D Very Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Hattiesburg, MS
    I know you were joking, but because the rest of the world thinks we're blood thirsty gun nuts, I think it should be said that; in no state, county, or city in the USA is it LEGAL to use deadly force against someone that is NOT a physical threat to you or someone else, outside of your home... Inside your home, you're good unless you live in a "Duty to retreat" state, & in a "Duty to retreat" state you couldn't even video tape someone stealing your car for evidence, like the guy in the video, because it might invoke violence from the thief.

Edited to say: this is my understanding of US law, if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021