• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Iuv600s printer

Reema

Hello

I am looking for a flatbed printer (LED UV) for printing on different surfaces and I am willing to buy the iuv600s so kindly advise about the following :

Is it good and recommended ?
Is it economical and practical?
Are there better alternatives?
What are its advantages?
Did you try/use it and what are the flaws?

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Jcyt

Hi Reema, dont ever think about IUV-600 , it sure have great marketing tools regard the machine but in the very end, the support for the machine is terrible, the maintenance of the machine is extremely high and most of all, imagine the printhead which is the most expensive parts, use it for 3 months then boom, the magenta printout turn to cyan. The support tell me i got to purchase a new printhead because the printhead has no warranty. I am owner of IUV-600 . I am sharing this because i dont want you to buy a machine just to put in the office without production. Go for Mutoh or Roland for better stability.

Attachments

• IMG_9834.jpg
    IMG_9834.jpg
    458.1 KB · Views: 263