Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jackass Grandpa

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by jkdbjj, Nov 14, 2013.

1. jkdbjj

jkdbjj Active Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Virginia
    So, watched it last night, and while it was quite juvenile I found myself laughing out loud as did the entire theater. I suppose that is the point of the movie.
    Anyone want a good laugh via raunchy humor, it'll do the trick.

Tags:
  2. Charlie J

Charlie J Very Active Member

Oct 1, 2006
    Midwest
    I enjoyed it. I found it hard to believe that some of the scenes weren't staged. It's different than a typical Jackass movie. I'd really like to see more behind the scenes footage.

3. jkdbjj

jkdbjj Active Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Virginia
    I do know the part with the penguin happened in front of my friend the day of shooting. According to him the owner was PISSED genuinely.
    Like you though, I have to believe some of it is staged. Some parts you could see the people looking into the camera???

Anyway, how about the ball sack!

4. Chriswagner92

Chriswagner92 Member

Aug 26, 2013
    nc
    I wont be able to go see it with my girlfriend until i go see the hunger games with her... unless i wanted to go alone.