• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jaguar IV

Bruce G.

I am looking for a driver for my Jaguar IV. I lost (misplaced, through away, had stolen, ...) the CD. Please, any help :-(

gnubler

I have that machine so I might be able to help you. I'm low-tech so you'll have to guide me to where the driver is.

Why is this posted in Videos?

Bruce G.

I have that machine so I might be able to help you. I'm low-tech so you'll have to guide me to where the driver is.

I need a copy of the CD that came with the cutter. After the driver is installed, it won't work by simply copying and pasting the file installed on the computer. It makes changes and puts files in various places on the PC. I'm afraid I'll have to get a copy of the installation disk.

Bruce G.

I need a copy of the CD that came with the cutter. After the driver is installed, it won't work by simply copying and pasting the file installed on the computer. It makes changes and puts files in various places on the PC. I'm afraid I'll have to get a copy of the installation disk.

Bruce G.

I need a copy of the CD that came with the cutter. After the driver is installed, it won't work by simply copying and pasting the file installed on the computer. It makes changes and puts files in various places on the PC. I'm afraid I'll have to get a copy of the installation
I'm pretty sure the Jaguar V driver works for the IV. I used to have a 4 and back then when they released the 5 we switched drivers.
I'll need a clone/copy of the installation disk that comes with the cutter. Do you think that is possible?
disk.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I need a copy of the CD that came with the cutter. After the driver is installed, it won't work by simply copying and pasting the file installed on the computer. It makes changes and puts files in various places on the PC. I'm afraid I'll have to get a copy of the installation

I'll need a clone/copy of the installation disk that comes with the cutter. Do you think that is possible?
disk.
Why do you need the Disc? Just download it from their website: https://www.gccworld.com/download.php?act=view&id=20

gnubler

I have an original install CD, but don't know how to clone a disk.
Does the driver download on their website not work for you?

Cifra

Я почти уверен, что драйвер Jaguar V подойдет для IV. Раньше у меня была 4-ка, а когда выпустили 5-ку, мы поменяли драйвера.
К сожалению, это не случай. При попытке установки драйвера система сообщает об отсутствии USB-устройства.

JBurton

Signtologist
К сожалению, это не случай. При попытке установки драйвера система сообщает об отсутствии USB-устройства.
Unfortunately, this is not the case. When trying to install the driver, the system reports that there is no USB device.
Включено ли устройство при попытке установки драйвера?

Cifra

Well, of course it is! Before that, the driver was installed more than once, on different computers, on different systems. And the main computer on WINDOWS 10, after the last update, the Jaguar IV 101 driver crashed. There is no driver for this device on the official website, there is a driver for Jaguar V, but this driver does not see the Jaguar IV device. Here is such a vicious circle. -( I hope I explained in detail and the auto-translator did not distort the meaning.