• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jalapeno suprise!!!!

OldPaint

got up this morning, decided to make a onion, pepper, shroom & cheese omelet. need to back up to when we was buying plants this spring. i picked up a 6 pack of pepper plants and asked the guy there what kinda pepper they was? the little stick in tag was gone, he didnt know and said "take em home" see what they grow!!! we planted em. the got small green and red peppers. i sat in the kitchen the other nite after picking 3-4 of em, and bit the very tip of a green one and a red one. NO HEAT!!! taste like a sweet pepper. back to this morning. i took those 2 peppers, opened em, cleaned out the seed, CUT EM UP,with my bare hands, and put em in the skillet with the onions/shrooms. so while they was cookin i went to the bathroom and put in my teeth. now all of a sudden i get this burning sensation in my mouth. so i didnt pay much attention to it. while in the bathroom, had to go #1, and did that, and after i did, it started burning. still didnt dawn on me till i sat down to eat the omelet. i took a nice big bite with some green and some red peppers in it, about 3 chews and i broke out in a sweat!!!!!! mouth was on fire, lips & taste buds also. MAN!!!!! right now almost 2 hours later, LIPS still letting me know they dont like fire, hands also. washed 3 -4 times, feels much better with cold water!!! i actually ate the whole omelet, cause after that 1st big hot bite, the rest wasnt as bad. i picked out most of the peppers put em on the side of the plate. was sitting on the patio, and the flys WILL NOT EVEN LAND ON THEM PEPPERS!!!!!!!! they are smarter then me)))))) we got 6 jalapeno PLANTS...NOW I KNOW!!!!!!

CES020

Careful washing your privates, they've been known to go off if washed too fast and too often.

John Butto

I hope you will refrain from telling us when you go #2 on the feeling you have from eating the peppers. The visual of you putting in your teeth and your #1 made me skip lunch.

showcase 66

We call them Arizona pickles. Thats what I tell my family from PA when they come visit. Good thing they were not habanero's. Those have a big bite to them. I love spicy food. We have 2 jalapeno plants and a habanero one.

Tip for you. Hair will extract the capsaicin oils. If you get it in your eyes it will take the big burn out almost instantly. I know from experience. Also gloves are a good thing to use.

Jillbeans

Hahahaha Oh the visuals.
Dentures, peeing, flies, picked out peppers on a plate.
Visions of you pooping in the crick tomorrow.
Hahahaha
Hey at least you're still alive and able to shock us, Joe.
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey, if you don't want them... send 'em up to me..... We love hot peppers. We put them in almost everything.

The Goddess is now sprinkling cayenne pepper on her ice cream. Have to admit, it ain't bad, but I'm not supposed to have ice cream, so I only had a little taste.

CheapVehicleWrap

We call them Arizona pickles. Thats what I tell my family from PA when they come visit. Good thing they were not habanero's. Those have a big bite to them. I love spicy food. We have 2 jalapeno plants and a habanero one.

Tip for you. Hair will extract the capsaicin oils. If you get it in your eyes it will take the big burn out almost instantly. I know from experience. Also gloves are a good thing to use.

Who ever thought of putting hair into your eyes would help? Not me.

d fleming

Reminds me, I need to make some datil pepper sauce this week, I'm almost out and french fries aren't worth eating without it!

SignManiac

Anytime someone mentions going #1 and then feeling a burning sensation, I suggest seeing a doctor about that STD.

showcase 66

Who ever thought of putting hair into your eyes would help? Not me.

An older Indian lady I use to work with told me that. I didnt believe her either until one day at work, someone at work brought me in some home grown habanero peppers for me to take home. Another guy said he would give $100 to eat one. I did. Not a big deal. I like the heat. The problem was after about 15 mins. I took my glasses off and rubbed the side of my eye. BIG MISTAKE. Was in the bathroom trying to flush my eye out. Face all red and burning. And the lady kept telling me to use her hair and rub the eye. Kept saying no. Finally said fine give me your hair. Almost instant relief. Still had the burn around the eye and half my face was red but the hot burning and pain was gone.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We always ask for extra hot sauce at the Thai place down the road from us. New people took over about a year ago. They have a mix of Chinese and Thai and it's one of the first places I've been where the place actually looks clean. They can't speak Engrish worth a chit, but their food more than makes up for it.

We get all kinds of hot sauces, I'll have to try that one..... :thankyou:

skyhigh

We did Chinese last week. Couldn't tell you the name of the disk, but it had a few of these green bean looking things in it. I picked one out and began to chew, when suddenly I began to choke because the heat caught me off guard. Thing is, I love extra hot dishes.

Anyone have an ideas what that atomic bean was?

Joe, glad to hear you put your teeth in before you used the facilities. And please don't give us an update on your bathroom experiences tomorrow.

btropical.com

Marie and I went to flea market and purchased some cinemun in a little bottle and some fronds to put it on , we got some on us some how . It was hot out we left and we must have moved it to our face , OH shizzle we freakin where like a fast moving benny hill deal a half of a block from the market . We jumped out of the car and ran to a water spicket and had to wash our faces . We still go by the house and laugh . WARNINg liQuid CinnamUN <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< spelling and text and caps for BOB

signage

CSDD habanero are hot but do not have that great of a flavor! I grow all kinds of hot peppers I like my food spicey!!

Ken

Hey Joe...where you goin'..with that pepper in your hand...?
I'm goin' down to Florda..gonna wipe it on my hands..
"Cause I jus need to fin one those hurtin' glands...

There's a red pepper house over yonder....thats where my baby stays...
I'm still cryin' after 49 and one half days..
Cheers!
Ken

Salmoneye

Good thing you took the seeds out because that is where 95% of the heat is, that's why the tip tasted like a regular pepper. I had to learn the words for super-hot in Thai so that they take me seriously. Just tell them "Pet-pet" and hold on to your hat.