• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jalapeno suprise!!!!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
OP...you're way too lucky on this one. Everybody oughta have a pepper story to tell their grand kids.

Keep a few on you at all times...they're nature's de-fib.

JB

OldPaint

i got a story bout eatin hot peppers))))) nite before 4-5 of 16-18 yr old kids went deer hunting in pa............way to funny.
also if you like hot, hot hot.....wife grew some of these when we lived in sarasota.
http://homecooking.about.com/library/weekly/blhotchiles.htm
not realizing what she had she decided one weekend to put up some of them in oil. wellll she handled them got them in a couple jars...........and then the chemical in them, she got on her hands STARTED TO BURN!!!!! spent most of the nite in the kitchen with hands in the sink with ie water!!!!!! no kidding. THEN....she took a jar of these to where she worked. her boss was always sayin how he liked spicy hot food. she had the jar on her desk, was on the phone, and the boss walked up. opened the jar....before she could tell him what they were.........and popped one whole pepper... in his mouth !!!!!!!! he bit down ONCE!!!! eyeballs turned to dinner plates, his head broke out in a sweat............and he spit it in the nearest garbage can!!!!!!! he went to soda machine ad drank 4-5 diet cokes in row!!!!!
when he finally got to where he could talk, he said hes eatin most really hot stuff with no problem............EXCEPT THESE PEPPERS!!!!!!! he actually took that jar home. ill bet he never ate 1 WHOLE ONE AFTER THAT!!!!

Jillbeans

Btropical and Ken's comments have me almost crying and I've never even eaten a hot pepper.
Bwahaha...mental image of OP doing the fast Benny Hill sped up shuffle while Hennie sings "Hey Joe"

OldPaint

just to sum this up.........they say a picture is worth a 1000 words))))hahahahahahahahahaha

Attachments

• burningtoilet.jpg
    burningtoilet.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 79

Si Allen

Next morning Old Paint had to hang on to the bath tub and left fingerprints ... right through the porcelain.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: