• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jeans Wrap

kuttek

kuttek
thanks guys,
the car is a true headturner, despite the repeat pattern it looks amazing, anytime i drive the car people stop me ask, take pics and look.
the stitching is done after, the wrap, since then we had the interior reupholstered in denim as well with thick orange stitching.

DizzyMarkus

Thats a cool attention getter. -- Is the trunk piece going up and down while the rest of the car is sidways? The lines appear roof to bumber -- and the carlines go sideways. Not picking , just wondering.

Great look,
Markus

Craig Sjoquist

I'm with FMG

Good idea .. but really needs more depth,, is this Jean co.?

Would have like to see more of a Jean look to it, more pockets more seams, more zippers, better jean colors (unless this is there Jean color) & more depth making more realistic.

Just because they like it & payed is fine ...But thinks you can do alot better with what they gave you.

Printing is awesome these days but print has been out for almost 20 years now and most jobs I see are BLAH & not worth the cost. I rather hire a artist to paint my car.

Matt-Tastic

Thats a cool attention getter. -- Is the trunk piece going up and down while the rest of the car is sidways? The lines appear roof to bumber -- and the carlines go sideways. Not picking , just wondering.

Great look,
Markus

What he said. That was what I noticed way before the repeating pattern in the field. The pattern should all be facing the same direction.