• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jeep Rubicon 2018

KH t's n Signs

Hello all, we subscribe to design elements but I have been looking for a template for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. JLUR. Anyone have one that you all know of?

myront

CorelDRAW is best
We don't use templates. Use an actual photo of the vehicle. Templates are too generic and can't keep up with the different variations or dealer add-ons. You'll end up designing a beautiful wrap then when the actual vehicle shows up you find moldings where you hadn't expected them to be. And it's back to the "drawing board"

KH t's n Signs

I typically just measure the vehicle but this is a little more difficult. I do not typically do things other than graphics but it is for a friend. Do you typically take a picture and then measure and then scale picture to size?

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Yes. Take a good straight on side shot of the vehicle. Stand back a bit. Don't try to just fit the vehicle in the field of view. Photos will tend to "bend" at the outer portions of the filed of view. You can crop it later. Take a measurement such as the fuel door or door handle then scale to that. We often use a 1" x 12" magnetic strip to slap on for scaling. Import the image into your favorite program then rotate & crop the background. Don't have to remove the background completely. This will speed up designing.