• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jersey shirtransfer size.

belongie

I just got an order for baseball shirts with the 3/4 length sleeves. they want the business logo on the front and names and numbers on the back. The shirts are mainly Lg and XLG. How big should I make the components? I know the logo should be about 3 inches from the bottom of the collar, but that's about it.

Here I go again, taking a job I know little about........good thing its for family!:beer

Mikew

I can't help you with the graphic placement but I would like to know where you are getting the baseball shirts. Thanks!

Pro Image

How big is the print your putting on the front..............?

The Names should be about 5 in off the bottom of the collar in the back.........

Bill43mx

Most athletic numbers for adult jerseys are 10" tall. The really big ones are 12". 3" is the typical height for the player name. Front logo size depends on the shape....round logos look okay at anywhere from 8 to 10" in diameter and rectangular ones anywhere from 10 to 12" wide.

belongie

Thanks for the help! I got 40 of thee things to crank out now! (new work shirts for the bar, and a few for them to sell) The logo is a lot like an upside down triangle, so I guess I'll be going 10 in. across.