• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jet-ski graphics vinyl

frontside

Hi guys ,
maybe some of you can help me choosing the best vinyl for jet ski graphics (not wrapping )... i only do motocross/quad graphics and use substance with good results .i know this could be a solution for what i look for BUT I think there is a less expensive vinyl and laminate that could do the job ,

No need of a vinyl that has to fight against harsh environment as for motocross bikes .
If you have the solution and provide me with a good advice , i would greatly appreciate ...
thanks.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Although the leaders are 3M and Oracal, I am sure you have manufacturers in Europe producing acceptable CAST vinyls for your application.

frontside

OK Tim , thanks again for your help .
You are right , we have in Europe some good vinyl manufacturer like hexis (in France) , we also have 3M and oracal ...
As i have to do graphics for 12 (!!!) jetskis in a row and i can't give it a try first ; i wouldn't like to do any mistake ... reprint everything would cost me a bunch !!