• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jeti 1224 re installaton

I am planning to buy used Jeti 1224 which was decommissioned and flushed 3 months back by Gandi professionals, I cant see it test run, I need help to know if the heads would still be in working condition after 4 months?

cwb143

Its possible. but I wouldn't buy it without seeing a printed Jetout first. But lets say
you did have good heads. Five months from now you be replacing 3 to 5 heads. If you run it full time 8 hours a day, continuous runs. If you maintain it properly. Heads are $900-$1500 each.

TedNes

If the heads were flushed properly by someone who knows what they're doing (and it sounds like it), you have a 95%+ chance that the heads are okay. Don't know if that helps you, but I have seen Techs flush heads, park machines for months on end, and gotten the machine back up and running fairly easily. Have done it myself in fact.....