• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jeti 3150x2 - Low Vac or No Vac issues

noodle9

I'm really having issues with my press. I have had a multitude of problems that I have replaced, such as a couple of Octal Head modules, Main I/O board. Now for a little history to get to my problem, when I replaced my main i/o board, I went thru several before it was discovered that it (the board) probably wasn't flashed correctly and I ended up having a tech come in to fix that but in the process he discovered that I would need at least 1 but maybe 2 i/o head modules so I ordered and sent him on his way because I had replaced one before and didn't want to pay for anymore labor charges ($215 an hour). At this point I discovered that the entire low vac system had been flooded with ink, my low vac reservoir was half full with ink. As I attempted to clean everything out, I did not know about the vacuum board in the back and ended up damaging the low vac sensor on this board so now I have replaced this board and flashed it as I was told but yet I do not have any low vac that is created by the pump below. I have replaced the pump & 3 way valve including the inline check valve but still nothing.
If anybody has experienced this then I would be grateful for any knowledge that could help out. Is there anyway to send a code to force the pump to turn on? Tomorrow I will check the voltage coming into the pump but I have a feeling there won't be any.
All out of money to pay a technician so please bless with me with some knowledge to correct this or discover what else is wrong.
Thanks,
Noodle