• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jetrix/InkTec head alignment

JoeMedia

Hi,
Looking for any help on a Jetrix 1212fk (KX3). I need to print out a head alignment test to align the heads and can't find any file to do this. There's nothing in the control panel either to print out a chart. We bought the machine 2nd hand and info on this is sparse at best. InkTec won't respond to any of our emails and there doesn't seem to be anyone in the USA anymore that sells/services them. It's a shame since the machine is really impressive. The print quality is fantastic! Just need to dial in the offset. I'm willing to pay anyone to help me get this done.
Thanks!
Joe

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
Jetrix machine are the worst when it comes to support, one of the big reason i got rid of it. They make good products but thats about it, i would say if you want to save your money from going to waste sell that printer on ebay !