• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jfx-1631, print not registered????

projectneon

hello, im my workshop we have a server set up so we can operate both mimaki machines of the one computer, i have a jv33-260 and a jfx-1631, the 260 has no issues with sending editing and recieving prints through a server, but as soon as i begin to rip an image through the flatbed on a server it comes up with unregistered with lines showing all through my picture?? the only way around it is to have a monitor directly into the dedicated computer for that machine. does anyone no as to why i cant run the flatbed through a server???

97GTB

Have you tried contacting the boys from Tek Cad? I'm assuming they would hvae set these machines up and should be able to help.

projectneon

yeah there scratching there heads. i no the lads pretty well, and they seem to think its just something with rasterlink. i was hoping it mite of happened already, and someone has an alternative for us