Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help JFX200-2513 SYSTEM HALT (6) 637:INK LEAK :00001

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by goksel, Oct 26, 2019.

1. goksel

goksel New Member

Aug 30, 2016
    Hi all,
    I am receiving below message and my printer's stop working. Any idea?
    SYSTEM HALT (6) 637:INK LEAK :00001

2. Texastech

Texastech New Member

Oct 21, 2019
    Dallas
    Wear gloves uv ink is not friends with skin. If you are going to use a flashlight make sure some of the orange plastic is over the light. This is a uv light blocker. Your ink is leaking from one of two locations. If under warranty call a technician. If not get ready for some cleaning. First it will be in one of two places. Where all the pumps are located near the main power switch. Or under your sub tanks located under your bottles. With your power off take off the panels you should see ink along the bottom remove with 91 ( or higher) isopropyl alcohol. After all ink is cleared and cleaned. Find the ink leak Hopefully it’s just a bottle cap was not put on correctly. Once that is finished there will be a micro chip about 2 inches in size if under the sub tanks right hand panel I want to say between 5-6 or 6-7 bottle insert disconnect that chip wipe clean hopefully you get luck and it works still order a new chip. If by pumps it will be along back panel in middle. Each chip will have a clear rubber piece between the chip and bottom of the case you will need to reuse it. Clean/replace chip& rubber.