• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jigs for Roland LEF-20 Printer

richbybirth

Hello. I'm looking for someone or a company that creates jigs for my Roland LEF-20 Printer. I print on Mason Jars. I'm now using a foam pocket jig that I had made, but it's very inconsistent, and I'd like something a bit more professional. Any leads will help. Thank you.

James

richbybirth

I checked them out, and they also offer jigs for Roland Printers. I appreciate the lead. I'll be sending them my product for a quote. I wish I could find someone local or in America, however. Thank you very much.

garyroy

Find someone in your area with a flatbed cutter or a CNC machine, give them 5 or 6 of your samples and show them what you need.
They should be able to knock it out in a day. The first one might cost a little more but after that they should be easy.

richbybirth

Find someone in your area with a flatbed cutter or a CNC machine, give them 5 or 6 of your samples and show them what you need.
They should be able to knock it out in a day. The first one might cost a little more but after that they should be easy.
Thank you, Gary. I appreciate the response. I've been in the business for many years, but I just bought the flatbed printers for a specific contract. I made my own pocket foam jigs, but they aren't very reliable as they can flex when placing the items I'm printing. They get the job done, but I'd like something more consistent. I was hoping to find a turnkey solution. My normal guy is dealing with a family matter. I'm going to have to use your suggestion and just reach out to another one of my router contacts. Thanks again