• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Job Estimation?

S

scarface

Hey, i seen that flexi has a job estimation feature, what exactly is this and how do you use this?

slappy

i don't have flexi open, but i believe in the toolbar, the last option shows you the contents in flexi. That's where i read how to use it

S

scarface

ive read that and i cannot seem to get it dialed in or to work like i think it should, anyone actually use it for pricing?

agent_k

in your cut plot window right above size there is 2 boxes. one box has a red x the other has a red squere. the one with the red squere will run out the vinyl. this will let you no if you have enough vinyl and if its staying stright.

DRPSignsNGrafix

I have used it. It takes some tweaking to get it to work right. Not to bad. It's nice if you doing prints cause it's easier as far as set up goes. Layered cut vinyl a littel more tricky to get it set up. But once you have it the way you want it. Owrks pretty good for it to be part of the software.