• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Job from Hell!!!

Sticky Signs

Quick, call a priest. I need an exorcism. There's a demon in this job and it's killing me. This will be my 4th time to this location to finish up installing some signage for a new retail store that opens tomorrow. This should have been straight forward and easy. 1 hr tops. Butt... it's a newly constructed store and nobody is communicating with anyone. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Seeing how's I'm on the bottom of the totem pole, I'm stuck cleaning up everyone else's mess.
I'm currently on my 5th attempt at reprinting this thing. I wasn't even suppose to print it in the first place. ARRRGGGGHHHHH. Plus I still have to go install it. I used to like Fridays.

JR's

wow that sucks Sticky, I hope there is room for a up charge on the stuff thy keep changing.

good luck and reverse the curse. ;-}

JR