• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Job Management software

Sublime

I am looking for a job management software to use. Ive seen Jobticket which isnt to bad, but want something that I can create company lists etc.

Cheers

cdiesel

We had a webinar for SignVOX on Friday. Very nice software. I've got a list of options I'd include in the next upgrade, but it's still the best management software I've seen.

Kevin, I'll be sending all of our info to you tomorrow to get the ball rolling on getting setup.

Kevin-shopVOX

We had a webinar for SignVOX on Friday. Very nice software. I've got a list of options I'd include in the next upgrade, but it's still the best management software I've seen.

Kevin, I'll be sending all of our info to you tomorrow to get the ball rolling on getting setup.

Sounds good. Your list is already on the ticket list. Looking forward to having you on board.

GypsyGraphics

i use FileMaker Pro for everything...
contact management
tracking jobs
quoting
invoicing
product inventory
pretty much everything! all the things i use to hate.

HulkSmash

May i see that list? I'd like to add to it, and want to make sure i dont add the same thing.

signswi

so how would you rate it??

Filemaker Pro is just a database program like MS Access, it's not a dedicated Job Management Software. It is what you have the time, patience and knowledge to make it. There's a lot you could never do with it that you can with an actual project management software but it can be configured to suit the purpose in a small enough shop.