• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Job Stuck in Gerber Queue Manager

AKProbeGT

I keep getting jobs stuck on Gerber Queue Manager when I send them to my router. Clicking Terminate does nothing. I had this problem a couple months ago and I could always get it clear by shutting down the computer and or router(Sabre 404). I've since did an upgraded my computer with the installation of Windows 7 and moving up to Gerber 4.0. Now I can't seem to get rid of this job at all. I've tried shutting down the computer, the router, even unplugging all power to the router and nothing works. When I search the computer for the file I can't find that to manually delete it. Any advice?

Attachments

• gerber queue.jpg
    gerber queue.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 390

Tony Teveris

You should be able to do as Fred suggested.

You can find the QUEUE by clicking on the following:

Windows Start menu/ All Programs/ Gerber Omega 4.00/ Gerber Folder Locations/ Gerber PrintCut Queue - this will start a Windows explorer in to that folder.

There you can select the file and delete it, if it's "locked" by GQMGR you will have to "kill" GQMGR and then delete it.

Are you connected via a serial com port or USB to Serial cable?

Does the job finish at the router?

When we send data to Gerber devices many times the GQMGR will finish sending and we "probe" the device to tell us when it's done with all the data we sent it. Sometimes if static or some electrical noise waks the communications line were screwed and thus the possible lock up. At least thats my story today.