• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Job Template editing and estimation question

Arstron

This is for flexi 8.1..

Is there anyway to edit the templates so the comments field can word wrap? Right now when I right out a description to go in the comments everything goes in one constant line, if I create a new line, it double spaces the lines.

Also, for job estimating, is there anyway to set a fill color to go with a specific substrate in the estimating? This way if I am installing letters on a 4x8 sign and the customer supplies the substrate, but also wants some corrugated plastic signs, the job estimation will see this and only charge for the substrate needed.

I hope all of that makes since, I am in the process of moving my shop around, building a 3rd computer for my work station, and still trying to keep up with my jobs. Things are a little crazy around here.:beer