Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Job Template editing and estimation question

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Arstron, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Arstron

Arstron Member

Oct 11, 2006
    This is for flexi 8.1..

Is there anyway to edit the templates so the comments field can word wrap? Right now when I right out a description to go in the comments everything goes in one constant line, if I create a new line, it double spaces the lines.

Also, for job estimating, is there anyway to set a fill color to go with a specific substrate in the estimating? This way if I am installing letters on a 4x8 sign and the customer supplies the substrate, but also wants some corrugated plastic signs, the job estimation will see this and only charge for the substrate needed.

I hope all of that makes since, I am in the process of moving my shop around, building a 3rd computer for my work station, and still trying to keep up with my jobs. Things are a little crazy around here.:beer

Tags: