• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Jobs cancel in the middle of printing, automatically on their own. Onyx RIP. Limited I/O?

I recently got this message when I fired up my Onyx Postershop 12. "Network I/O is limited. Anti-virus software may be blocking access. Other network problems may exist." I don't know if this contributes to my jobs being cancelled in the middle of printing. It's kinda weird, because it only happens to my HP Latex 260, not my 360. I have 3 printers installed on my RIP.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I recently got this message when I fired up my Onyx Postershop 12. "Network I/O is limited. Anti-virus software may be blocking access. Other network problems may exist." I don't know if this contributes to my jobs being cancelled in the middle of printing. It's kinda weird, because it only happens to my HP Latex 260, not my 360. I have 3 printers installed on my RIP.
are you using AVAST by chance?

Brandon708

I had this happen to me when I had my printer hooked up to my internet modem. As soon as there was an interruption in the internet the printer would throw an error code causing the print to stop.

I just had it hooked up directly from the computer to the printer. Since then and it hasn't happened since.

Printphics1

Our jobs started cancelling mid run recently so we disabled the screen saver and the power saving options in Windows 10.
Seems to have solved the problem...
(Onyx + L26500)