Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Jobs not loading into control head on SWF C-UK

Discussion in 'Embroidery' started by Splattgraphics, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Splattgraphics

Splattgraphics New Member

Apr 13, 2016
    Southbridge MA
    Suddenly, when loading a new job into the control head from my computer, I get as far as the screen where you select input type. (Mine is a 9 pin serial cable which is fed from the computer by a USB to serial converter.) I select "serial", hit enter, it reads 'now data loading', but instead of progressing to the next screen, it bounces back to the previous screen, 'select input type'. I tried a different serial cable, two actually: one off my plotter and a new one piece USB to serial, with no change. SWF no longer handles their own tech support; stitch-it international does and that's not getting me any answers so far other than 'mail us the head we'll go through it for 4 grand'....sure would like to know if anyone ever had this problem and solved it! We're dead in the water.

Tags: