• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Johnny Best

ikarasu

I'd say about $0. If the overspray is bad enough that you want a new one... Why would someone else want it?

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Great condition and overspray in a channel seem pretty contradictory - my guess is it’s not worth much unless someone just wanted to see if a printer was actually working. If it’s bad enough for you to want a new one, why would anyone else want it?

autoexebat

I was just curious as the last head I had was far worse than this one and I sold it for $600 , this one is still being used daily I just can't do the gradient greys with it .

Johnny Best

So you figure you ripped someone off for $600 on a worse printhead than you have now, this one is better so you might try it again? You have any used face masks for sale?

signage

.50 ea
upload_2020-4-7_8-42-10.jpeg

autoexebat

So you figure you ripped someone off for $600 on a worse printhead than you have now, this one is better so you might try it again? You have any used face masks for sale?

I was offered that and I accepted it , the guy who bought it was actually happy with it ...
If you want a used facemask maybe you should look around your local Dr office ?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Now, I really don't get it ?? Deletions for bad advertising, getting caught and then changing the name of the thread. What gives ?? Ya know April 1st was last week, huh ??

Johnny Best

Nah it was more like “how much is my used, not fully functional print head worth”

Don't upset the crazy, he will rename the post iPrintStuff. He will also go back through your old posts and put "disagree" thumbs down icon on them. Ewww, I'm scared. Lets hope he does not become a Merchant Member with his wares.