• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jolted my comfort zone today!

J

john1

Well I normally have anxiety about situations where things are out of my comfort zone and received a offering to go with part of my family to Hershey Park today. I figured I needed something outta the normal to do.

Man what a great way to jolt yourself into something new. Nothing like going straight up, then straight back down at 75mph then upside down.

Of course there was some profanity thrown out of joy but I'm making it a point to go to amusement parks at least once a year now! Lol

:rock-n-roll:

Christian @ 2CT Media

Wha... you are just discovering the joys of rollercoasters and extreme rides?

Ever since I was 8 and rode the lochness at Busch Gardens in Virginia I have been addicted to them... and in twenty years I've been to 45 parks across the US and wish I could afford to see what the rest of the world offers.

J

john1

Wha... you are just discovering the joys of rollercoasters and extreme rides?

Ever since I was 8 and rode the lochness at Busch Gardens in Virginia I have been addicted to them... and in twenty years I've been to 45 parks across the US and wish I could afford to see what the rest of the world offers.

Childhood sucked, You have no idea lol

qmr55

You're not far from six flags in jersey (which is 20 mins from me). Make it a point to try them out soon, be sure to ride kingda ka! A lot of fun...

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I figured I needed something outta the normal to do.

Another vote for CP. "America's Roller Coast"...on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie.

Right...I'll bet you inspected every square inch of signage and cut / printed vinyl in the park.

JB

J

john1

Right...I'll bet you inspected every square inch of signage and cut / printed vinyl in the park.

JB

:thumb:

Yes sir and honestly was surprised to them having poor material on their digital prints. There were bubbles in all the trash can decals which meant they didn't use a air egress vinyl and major shrinkage on the directional signs as it was cheap calendered vinyl. I expected top of the line at a park like that :covereyes:

J

john1

Next time, bring a stack of business cards with you on the roller coaster and let em scatter all over the park..... :Big Laugh

lol, I wore my company t-shirt of course :thumb:

I slept like a baby last night, All that walking and being beat up and scared crapless wore me out. Doesn't help i hit the gym afterwards haha

After all that, I am not afraid of approaching customers about needing my services, I mean how scary could "no" be vs going on a crazy roller coaster scared out of your mind lol

SD&F

We all need to have a thrill every now and again. When I get really bored and want to do something exciting, I take out this little Arab/Quarter horse mare I have and turn her loose in a field with me leaning forward and feeling the wind in my face. I also hope she doesn't trip, fall or spook or it will definitely be my last ride. Theres nothing like letting that adrenaline rush. I love roller coasters, but I always end up with a screamer right behind me.