Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JSI Cutters

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by tshirtdon, Nov 30, 2006.

1. tshirtdon

tshirtdon New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    I'm checking out buying a cutter for my business, does anyone or has anyone owned a JSI cutter? if so how do you like it, its software, and service?

Tags:
  2. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    I have not owned a JSI-P-24 however I did buy a MASTER XY300P Cutter for
    around the same price and I ended up sending it back a week later and
    spending 4-times that amount on a new Roland GX-24 [ TRIED & TRUE ] . . . . .

3. Goofball

Goofball Member

Aug 8, 2006
    JSI Cutter

I personally do most of my business with JSI. I looked at their cutters when I was looking at buying. However, I decided to buy the Summa D60 from them instead. Yes it was a little more money but they were totally honest in telling me that the Summa was a better machine. If you are able to afford the upgrade I would definatly look at the Summa or Roland. I've had my Summa for 2 years now and knock on wood I've never had to have it serviced or anything. I just put a new blade in it every now and again. JSI as a company is WONDERFUL. They have some real sharp tech guys and have always been a great help to me. Hope this helps you.

Bob

4. tshirtdon

tshirtdon New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Thanks for your time and info

Don