• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JSI Cutters

tshirtdon

I'm checking out buying a cutter for my business, does anyone or has anyone owned a JSI cutter? if so how do you like it, its software, and service?

Replicator

I have not owned a JSI-P-24 however I did buy a MASTER XY300P Cutter for
around the same price and I ended up sending it back a week later and
spending 4-times that amount on a new Roland GX-24 [ TRIED & TRUE ] . . . . .

Goofball

JSI Cutter

I personally do most of my business with JSI. I looked at their cutters when I was looking at buying. However, I decided to buy the Summa D60 from them instead. Yes it was a little more money but they were totally honest in telling me that the Summa was a better machine. If you are able to afford the upgrade I would definatly look at the Summa or Roland. I've had my Summa for 2 years now and knock on wood I've never had to have it serviced or anything. I just put a new blade in it every now and again. JSI as a company is WONDERFUL. They have some real sharp tech guys and have always been a great help to me. Hope this helps you.

Bob