• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Judging by some of these threads lately.....................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It was just a Full Moon.

Musta been a very BRIGHT Full Moon, too. They're out in full force.

Yikes !!! :omg2:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
It was a beautiful buttery-yellow full moon from my viewpoint here in Southern lower Michigan. But right on the heels of it was a most-awesome sunrise the next morning. In fact, the sun was well above the horizon as the moon was slowly bidding adieu.

I usually try to be out on my morning walk to watch the sun come up, and this time of year is just spectacular with a light blanket of frost on everything.

Seriously...even though we've had an abnormally mild winter, I'm blaming the intense threads on cabin fever. Give it a few more weeks and everybody will be so busy they won't have time for such frivolities.

Yesterday, it looked like early March but today we're getting hammered with a vengeance...possibly up to 15" of snow in my area. Looks like it's time to get another of pot of coffee started and throw a few more logs on the fire.

JB

Zac

Mediocre Designer
I see car wraps around town all the time. I have lots of experience looking at car wraps. Can I make millions tomorrow please help me? WHY NOT?!@!!!! IM KANYE WEST!!@!! YALL JUS WANNA SEE ME FAIL :noway:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I can never remember a brighter moon than we have had this year

This................. year................... ?? We have one every month. :omg: That's what I was taught, but that was before computers. I guess it's different, now, huh ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey, ya changed your post.........??

Anyway, who sends PM's or e-mails to these people telling them to stop posting ?? They take all the fun out of it. :rolleyes: These people are supposed to be here finding ways to make money and expand their horizons and all they do is sit in front of a monitor, yelling at old people and making fun of them. How dumb is that ??

So, this guy comes into the front area and says, I'd like to apply for a job here. What can you do ?? Nothing, but I'm a fast learner. Okay, can you read this tape measure ?? Yeah.... sorta. Can you pull a squeegee ?? I cleaned my mom's windshield once. Okay, can you use a drill or a a shovel ?? For what ?? Okay...... there's a place down the street that has an opening for you. Chuckee Cheese. You just put burgers on the grill and put them in a bun before they set on fire. Do I need a fireman's hat ??

Here's your saghn.................:covereyes: