Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Juice deal is back!

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by cinemasign.grafix, Mar 16, 2007.

1. cinemasign.grafix

cinemasign.grafix Member

Aug 14, 2005
    Tags:
  2. signguy95

signguy95 Active Member

Dec 5, 2004
    Of all the juice drops, which one's does everyone feel they use the most? I'm going to purchase this deal and I have looked through all the different one and I am real confused on which ones I might use?

Any opinions would be appreciated!

Jay

3. resqfiremedic

resqfiremedic Member

Jun 23, 2003
    I second that!! I am gonna get some, kinda lookin for some good wrap backgrounds! What the favs of those that already have them and have used them??

4. player

player Major Contributor

Apr 24, 2006
    Toronto
    I was looking at them last night.

I like some of the images, but I am not a real fan of the illustration style when dealing with people. Just my opinion.

I also don't like not being able to see all of the images on the disks.

I would be wiling to split the deal with someone and get 5, then we could fight over the free one...

Cheers,

Player

5. jkkt

jkkt Member

Feb 6, 2006
    Can these be used directly in Flexi?

6. signguy95

signguy95 Active Member

Dec 5, 2004
    I know there are some people on here that have been using theses for sometime now for wraps, ect. , but I was wondering if anyone uses them outside of designing wraps for regular signs?

Jay

7. Lasvegassigns

Lasvegassigns Member

Jan 22, 2007
    I used a couple for regular print jobs, Brochures business cards other graphic design.

I actually don't really like them for wraps, I think they are better for print advertising.

8. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
  9. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA