• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Juice deal is back!

signguy95

Of all the juice drops, which one's does everyone feel they use the most? I'm going to purchase this deal and I have looked through all the different one and I am real confused on which ones I might use?

Any opinions would be appreciated!

Jay

resqfiremedic

I second that!! I am gonna get some, kinda lookin for some good wrap backgrounds! What the favs of those that already have them and have used them??

player

I was looking at them last night.

I like some of the images, but I am not a real fan of the illustration style when dealing with people. Just my opinion.

I also don't like not being able to see all of the images on the disks.

I would be wiling to split the deal with someone and get 5, then we could fight over the free one...

Cheers,

Player

signguy95

I know there are some people on here that have been using theses for sometime now for wraps, ect. , but I was wondering if anyone uses them outside of designing wraps for regular signs?

Jay

Lasvegassigns

I used a couple for regular print jobs, Brochures business cards other graphic design.

I actually don't really like them for wraps, I think they are better for print advertising.