• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Juice Drops Thanksgiving 9.99 sale

flisk

Looks like my addiction is gonna cost me today. I got an email telling me that they have a HUGE Thanksgiving sale going on. I log in to find...

It appears that ALL of their Juice Drops are on sale today for $9.99 each.

Just a heads up!

rcook99

Keep in mind that some of them only have 25 pics, unlike the old ones that consisted of 100 pics. By old as of about a month ago. Some of the ones listed still have 80-100pics but some of them only have 25.

Just thought I would let everyone know.

ChicagoGraphics

Why did you have to mention Juice Drops, LOL

I went and just bought another 15 of them. Now I'm leaving work so I can get ready for my flight.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...

MobileImpact

Damn you! now one of my kids is going to suffer and not get a Christmas present,because daddy had to order more "computer stuff".

These damn things are addicting as the collection grows, and grows and grows....

cartoad

This thread cost me $$$ at Thanksgiving, and now today I discovered they are having another $9.99 sale! There goes more into the software pit!

jkkt

Any one else have any issues with their Juice Drops? I have a few disc that just will not work.

cajun312

I had to have a disk replaced a couple of months ago, my laptop will read all the disks, my work station has trouble with some, my computor guy has ordered me a different brand drive to see if that will solve the problems.
Great stuff though, they have another sale going on now and I'm ordering more!