• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Juice Fonts

totalimage

We just purchased Juice fonts and totally unsatisfied with their customer support. It will not load into our main computer. We go to install in another computer and it works.mmmm Contact support via email and it takes them 4 days to respond to give us some bullcrap answer. I have a shop look at our computer and there is nothing wrong. He asked to see the program. Ah Ha.... The program is not a orignal copy it is a cheap burned copy. I call Juice the guy blows smoke up my ass till I asked if it is a orignal copy. He stated YES. I asked him again . I then told him that I went to their warehouse in Sanford Florida and if I contact the police will they agree with me? He then told me no it is not a original copy and that they have been having trouble with them. Seems like he was trying to do a coverup. Well he has promised to send me in the mail a original copy...So I know alot of you don't choose to use Juice fonts that you make your own,but for the ones who have purchased Juice take a look at it and make sure it is a orignal copy and not a burned one...We really only purchased this program cause it was 1/2 off...Well we know why now!!!

Pat Whatley

Digital Juice has warehouses? I wouldn't have believed they moved that much product. Hope it all works out for you and you get the right stuff.

totalimage

Pat they have their shipping warehouse in Sanford Florida.....I was told they are into alot of computer generated stuff...Big warehouse though..

ahollow

I've got the first and second set, and haven't had any problems.

How did you know they were burned disks? did they not come in the DJ cd holders and labelled properly?

totalimage

I didnt know they were burned till I took them to a customer of ours who repairs computers. Ditigal Juice admitted they were burnt and sent us another set and they dont work either. we tried them in other computers and nothing. Just spoke with Digital Juice again they have said they are having problems and I requested for my money back..There customer support could not help at all. We had our cd driver checked and they are fine....

D

Digitall

Bought Juice 3 also, now I know why it won't load into my computer. It's a shame, I was really enjoying thier products

Air Art Girl

I have volume 1. Been having a great time with them. Like going to the community to see what people have uploaded. I have uploaded some. They work great with my DTG process. Sorry you guys are having trouble but glad I didn't buy the other sets. Wish I could buy just one font family at a time, that would be cool.