• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jumping head first

Hello all, my name is Marcus. I've recently moved to Pittsburgh, pa after working in a sign shop in Orlando, fl. I've decided to utilize the skills i learned down south to start my own business up here. I've been lucky enough to acquire a storefront/workshop on a decent intersection. The only equipment i have is a 24" vinyl plotter, computer with necessary software, worktable and desk. lol Its pretty pathetic at the moment but I see big things. I have already done some work for stores around the valley and am looking to do bigger and better things.

Jillbeans

Hello from Butler.
Please make sure to charge a decent rate for your work.
I've been at this for 28 years now.
Jill
Jill's Custom Signs

Riverbend

I hear you ...

After more than two decades in printing management, I have also taken a new route into the sign making business. As you said, my family and I are also jumping in head first! Best of luck to you! :Welcome:

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Big hello from Chino, CA! No worries, everyone starts somewhere, let us know if you ever need anything, we can definitely assist you getting the best prices for sign supplies so feel free to check us out.

-Regards,
Signworld Team