• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jumping image or lag

I am using flexi 12 and have recently switched to a new MSI gaming laptop because of its power and dual processors. My computer skills are quite limited, and my IT buddy is also stumped here but now when I am creating files as simple as multiple text, I am having selected lines or shapes jumping around on the screen. It's like lag but this machine is supposed to be very capable. Seems it happens as soon as a group of text is selected, it will often jump to two or three different locations on my screen. I don't know if this is a setting (we did set the computer to use a dedicated graphics card and it did not help).
I don't know if this is a compatibility issue with flexi or a computer issue . Any help would be appreciated, this is very frustrating. Thanks