• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just a few quick questions ??????

kustom.printing

Hi this is my first post, great site here. :thumb:

Just a few quick questions.

What is the best price you have seen for the VP540 as I had someone come back with £10995, most are £11995.

I did ask how much recoditioned was and for a fairly new reconditioned unit it was £9995 so not much saving and only 6 months warranty, so with warranty price equals the same amount as new.

Also how often do these vp540 get replaced by something new, would hate to think I was buying near a new unit coming out.

TonyHoles

Hi this is my first post, great site here. :thumb:

Just a few quick questions.

What is the best price you have seen for the VP540 as I had someone come back with £10995, most are £11995.

I did ask how much recoditioned was and for a fairly new reconditioned unit it was £9995 so not much saving and only 6 months warranty, so with warranty price equals the same amount as new.

Also how often do these vp540 get replaced by something new, would hate to think I was buying near a new unit coming out.

welcome! I love that exact machine and would recommend it if it is within your budget.

hoppers

Dont worry about something new coming out (since I dont think we are aware either), and well if you want better answers on price - quote it in USD$. Rolands site has the full prices for these machines, maybe you can get $1K or so USD off if you talk them down (but not sure how they deal with them out of the USA).

Rolands are decent machines and still money makers no matter what model. Good luck.

kustomkoncepts

the prices are pretty well set by the Manufacture www.rolanddga.com

you have to go to your local resaler and see what they will do. We can't change the prices for you.

don't feel bad when I bought a vp540 3.5 years ago I paid $20,995 USD and with my lease program through roland I will actually pay $31,000 over 5 years.

$478 x 60 payments =$28,680 and 10% buy out +$2,000= $30,680

just buy one and get printing because There is no competition at all and their are millions of dollars to be maid in the sign business:doh:

Last edited: