• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just A Mart?

Marco

Trying to come up with a design for this client's Convenience Store.
The store name as shown herein. None of the other items on the design (font, color, except size 6'x8') are set in stone. Any helpful thoughts. Started this one late last night and my brain was just fried up, we'll, sort of still fried :omg:.
Regards all. Happy Monday Group.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 124

Marco

Man, Mosh, I promise you felt like hours. All I know that I started at 10pm and hit the sack around 2Am and still dunno if I passed out during. <~~ Anyone ever done this?

John Butto

Polo

There are some past threads on this same 7/11 type store and some have come up with some nice designs. Go to Advanced Search and see if you could find them, probably back a few years. Know that Rashid probably wants you to put the cigs and beer on there but it is kind of a no brainer. Maybe "we exchange food stamps for beer and cigs" might read better and bring the extra customers.

Marco

Thanks Mosh, Polo, Laserman...
I will work on it; I think my head is back on track.
Forgot to mention, owner did say he wants a real beach image background. Ay yay yay.:covereyes:

Marlene

I picture a store with a sign like that having bars on the windows, bits of paper with lots of staples in all over the front and bums sleeping up against the wall and stains, lots of stains

John Butto

sleeping bum in alley

I picture a store with a sign like that having bars on the windows, bits of paper with lots of staples in all over the front and bums sleeping up against the wall and stains, lots of stains

When Marleen went to visit Graceland she had to stop and buy some plastic flowers and smokes.

Attachments

• marleenmemphis.jpg
    marleenmemphis.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 78

John Butto

uh oh

To add further confusion....................

I suspect that the store is in Cleveland, on Memphis Street.

That means Marleen is lost! Quick put the magic screen on the TV and draw a map for Marleen to find Tennessee my little WinkeyDinks.