• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just a Shout

zerimar3

Hey everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. I just signed up today and wanted to just greet everyone. I have always loved art, typographies, drawing, and painting and have been involved in some web design.

Since I was a kid I remember always painting and drawing or air-brushing. I used to make signs for special events on butcher paper and would hand draw and paint the whole thing. The good ol' days.

I ended up going to school for art, and ended up as en English Literature major. I'm currently living in sunny Southern California and I look forward to learning more here on this forum.

I have been toying with Adobe Illustrator and would like get into making signs, banners, car wraps and more, including logos and possibly apparel. I've always loved Photoshop, but just recently went into a vector program. I still love to draw by hand, it' has that craftsmanship feel to it for me.

I look forward to learning and contributing with the little that I know. I hope you all have a great day and are crankin' out your business well.

Cheers!

zerimar3

@ Sign Prophet: Thanks for the welcome, I have a friend who's out in Long Beach working for the elementary school district as a child psychologist. And I've got some family out there as well.

@Mike Paul: Thanks man, I appreciate the welcome.

@ Pro Image and Jimbo, I hope you all are doing well out in VA. Pro Image, I really like your site man. Wish I had your knowledge. Jimbo, I'm sure your daughter is lovin' So Cal., it's rather pricey, but the weather, at lest in my area, is really good.

Cheers!

zerimar3

MasterDesigns, you've got a nice site going on there, really nice. SBowler, I'll be sure to send some sunshine your way, but I really do like gloomy weather actually. Thanks for the welcome fellas.