• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just a simple hello

Gilligan

Ello!

I do screen printing and embroidery, therefor people want me to do signs and banners. We do a little and contract out a lot as it's not what we focus on but we want to be there for our clients.

I've got a Graphtec Craft Robo Pro (ce-5000-40) and a Roland GX-24. Bought the Roland thinking I was upgrading and felt like I downgraded. So now that I moved onto 24" material I can't go back. I'll likely be selling both of these guys once I find my n ext 24"+ cutter.

Plans are to eventually have a wider format printer/cutter for doing banners and such... but lots to learn before that time!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Welcome from Omaha! We're a 2 day ship to you if you need us to screen print some signs.

Dennis422

Really, I have to put up with you on this forum too :banghead:

Just kidding. Get 24" Graphtec or bigger if you can, I love mine CE5000-60. As far as the banners and other printed stuff, there are plenty of people here that can do that for you until you get enough orders that you can justify a printer/cutter.

:Welcome:

WestbankKurt

Welcome

Welcome to the site, I am in the great state of Louisiana as well! Where is your shop? I am in Kenner at the Space Walk company.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Ello!

I do screen printing and embroidery, therefor people want me to do signs and banners. We do a little and contract out a lot as it's not what we focus on but we want to be there for our clients.

I've got a Graphtec Craft Robo Pro (ce-5000-40) and a Roland GX-24. Bought the Roland thinking I was upgrading and felt like I downgraded. So now that I moved onto 24" material I can't go back. I'll likely be selling both of these guys once I find my n ext 24"+ cutter.

Plans are to eventually have a wider format printer/cutter for doing banners and such... but lots to learn before that time!

Time out! You can use a piece of vinyl as small as 6" and as large as 24" on your GX24. What FEATURES do you feel you have LOST with the GX24?