• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just another daily job

Flame

Cranked these out last night, just a run of the mill job but I liked the colors and I'm bored on the phone so I thought I'd show you guys.

about 15 minutes design time between the 2, digitally printed on 651 w/ 210 lam.

Attachments

• justanotherjob.jpg
    justanotherjob.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 139

animenick65

Very nice. Simple text on a pleasant background. Customer must be pleased. Its jobs like those for us that really help to keep things going and paid for.

S

scarface

Sick! You printed on the 651 cal vinyl and i guess trimmed around the coro or were they cut the exact size and wet mounted?

Just wondering since my digi machine is on order :)

Flame

Yeah, had an entire roll of regular 651 so decided to use it up.

I print slightly larger, then trim to size.

Bought the A-frame from the good folks at Pacific Coast Sign Supply.

Marlene

looks nice. I like the colors you used. the signs I've seen for cheap hair cuts mostly look cheap. I like your signs give the feeling that, yes the hair cut is cheap but they don't stick a bowl on your head and cut around it. nice way to advertise their business

Nice. What did you use for the hinge? I have a customer who wants one w/o a handle, I know I could find something at the hardware store but if I can pin-point it, that'd be great,

Jillbeans

Looks nice, Flamey.
One tip I would give, even tho you did not ask.
Always make your $ sign a little bit smaller than your number.
In my opinion, it just looks better that way.
Love....Jill

weaselboogie

Looks nice, Flamey.
One tip I would give, even tho you did not ask.
Always make your $ sign a little bit smaller than your number.
In my opinion, it just looks better that way.
Love....Jill

Good point. I try to do them 1/2 to 1/3 of the number size.

Graphics2u

Looks great! So do you print on 651 often? Work alright for you? I have done that when printing black onto a color of vinyl like red or yellow. Didn't know how well it would hold up though.

I print and apply to coro with a laminator, works great, no bubles!

Flame

Looks great! So do you print on 651 often? Work alright for you? I have done that when printing black onto a color of vinyl like red or yellow. Didn't know how well it would hold up though.

I print and apply to coro with a laminator, works great, no bubles!

I did these with the big squeegee, it's easier than unwebbing my laminator. :)

This is my first time ever printing on 651, worked fine, but I don't plan on making it a habit.

Good point Jill I've done that too and it probably would look better. No worries, I'm always open to critique.

Flame

Nice. What did you use for the hinge? I have a customer who wants one w/o a handle, I know I could find something at the hardware store but if I can pin-point it, that'd be great,

I buy the A frames finished from Pacific Coast Sign Supply. I don't assemble them.

54warrior

So is it $6 for a haircut and $8 for a perm???

The signs look awesome and you did a fantastic job, but I'm unsure about what the prices mean.