• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just bought a zund cutter - potentially selling our old one

ForgeInc

So we just pulled the trigger on a new Zund G3 cutter, Score!

As such we are contemplating what to do with our current Gerber M3000 cutter/router. We bought it as a demo unit in April of last year, and have used the heck out of it since then. It was a great starter machine, but we do tons of routed acrylic and PETG and just found the router unit wasn't beefy enough/fast enough for us when up against deadlines so we ended up outsourcing a ton of that type of cutting.

That said we are considering using it to make all our custom boxes for shipping/kitting and as a backup machine, but also considering selling it. Just thought I'd post a quick thread to gauge interest to any 101 members who might be in the market for a used flatbed cutter/router. Hit me up if interested!

Letterbox Mike

Do you have a ballpark on what you'd want to get for it? What options does it have? We've been considering one for a while...

ForgeInc

I have asked our production manager for a list of all it's options, I'll post when complete.

Also - PM sent!

ForgeInc

Here is a list of all the options we have to go with the machine:

drag knife
recipricating (oscillating) knife - with adaptors for carbide blades and #11 hobby blades (exacto blades)
sword knife
45-degree bevel knife
vinyl spring knife
scoring tool - with 4 different adaptors for different materials and thicknesses
router - with various bits

any questions or if interested shoot me a PM.