• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just checking in

GoodPeopleFlags

Hey strangers! I haven't been around since I left my sign shop job back in May. Just thought I'd check in and see what's been going on. Did I miss anything? :Big Laugh

I'm still unemployed and looking for work. Had a few interviews; one recently at a place I really wanted to work and felt like I nailed the interview, but I guess I didn't do as well as I thought. I spent the summer hanging out with my 5 yr old; the poor thing has been in daycare full-time since she was 6 weeks old so she really enjoyed the break.

I've been doing some freelance design work but not enough to depend on financially.

I've been learning how to make wire-wrapped jewelry which has been a nice change of pace while still being creative. I've sold a few pieces.

I'm in my last semester of community college for my graphic design degree. Two more video projects and I'm done! Although I've found that an Associate's Degree isn't going to help much in finding a job. Still, I'm glad I did it.

I've also gained 20 lbs! I guess I got more exercise walking back and forth from computer to printer than I thought! :)

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and I hope to be roaming around here again more soon. I hope everyone is doing great!