• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just checking in

joe morreale

Hi, my name's Joe Morreale. I'm 62 years old. I've been involved in the sign business all my life. My father had a 1200 sf shop that he started around 1970. I was shop clean up boy and graduated up from there. I went to Bloomfield School of Signs in 1977-1978. I apprenticed at United Advertising in the billboard dept., becoming a journeyman in 1979. I went to Florida in 1980. Still doing hand lettering. There I learned various skills of the trade, sandblasting, plastic faces etc. In 1987 I moved south to Naples Fl where I was fortunate to work at some fine shops.
With the digital revolution coming I reluctantly gave up my brushes and put all my efforts into computer graphics. Designed vinyl lettering and digital prints for over 20 years before taking up hand lettering again. It was to just get more personally involved with my work. I retired in 2012. I just paint signs now part time. Most of them as gifts. I now as I did before pride myself in doing high quality work, with quality layouts. I hope I will enjoy this forum as much as I have this business in general.

joe morreale

This is a photo of a banner for my niece's graduation, that I did a few years ago. About 15''x28''. All hand painted. I'll add more pics as time goes on. I lost a lot of pics, between photobucket and actual ruined 35mm photos. Most of what I have is from the past few years.

P2K22sC.jpg

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Very nice!

You should consider using Google Photos. Free storage for your digital photos and lots of tools to help upload (automatically if you want).