• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just for fun, how would answer this?

mkmie

Lost Soul
Thoughts?????

It was great talking with you today! Below is an outline of the work we are looking for:

Experience Installer to install full XXXXXXX instore graphic package.

1. Install z-clips on wall panels

2. Cut vinyl

3. Desk Wraps

4. Peel and stick signs

5. Stand offs w/ pvc signs

And others.

Average full store install is 2 day trip.

We are looking for 1 individual to travel as lead installer. This person would be met by local installer we hire to assist.

This individual could determine how many travel days per week they would like to travel w/ a minimum of 2 per trip.

They could determine how many weeks per month they would be willing to work.

This project starts now and will end 7/15/19.

The local installers we hire to meet and assist our traveling installers are going to be potential traveling installers as well.

Pay $250 per day

We arrange all travel, car rentals, and pay $35 per day for food.

If you know of anyone that you feel you would recommend, please feel free to pass this along. We are hoping to have someone start next week. We have 2 locations in your area. We are looking for installers willing to travel within a 1-3 flight range.

I attached an install package at another store. These are some of the graphics.

It is a 1.5 day install. The person will have an assistant meet them onsite. The first install they will be the assistant.

Feel free to call me with any questions or if you want to talk about this.

I appreciate your help!

Christian @ 2CT Media

$250/day for lead installer, meaning only experienced installer. Not bad as an employee, but when independants can do $1000-$2500/day worth of installs why would they do it?

unclebun

We've participated in a new store graphics install as the "local installer" with a lead installer that came from California. We got paid way more than that as the "local installer" working under him.